Apart from the obvious phone, wallet and keys there are a few things I must have in my bag.
- Sunglasses – You never know when the you’ll need them so I always make sure to slip them in my bag before I go out.
- Hand Food Hand Moisturiser – Especially when I am traveling by air I find my hands get very dry so I always make sure I have my Hand Food Hand Moisturiser. Which can be purchases at places like Boots & Superdrug.
- Lip Balm – I always carry lip balm in my bag especially during the winter. I am currently in love with the Nivea cherry lip balm as it gives my lips a bit of colour and shine while moisturising them. It also tastes great which is another positive. It can be bought at most Boots and Superdrugs.
- Make-Up Top-Ups – If I haven’t used any primer then I usually bring some eyeliner or lipstick with me for top-ups if I am wearing it. My favourite lipstick at the moment is the Kate Moss 01 lipstick from Rimmel London. This is a statement lipstick and I will only really wear it on nights out or if I’m wearing something quite plain. The lipstick gives me an extra pop!
- Tissues – You never know when you’ll have that awkward sneeze or when you will need them. They are quite light weight so I just pop them in my bags. I always make sure I have them especially when I have a cold.
- Mini Ralph-Lauren 2 Perfume – If I know I will be out all day I usually bring my mini Ralph Lauren Perfume so I can stay fresh throughout the day. Its a great size and is easy to slip in my bag.
- Pen – When I’m traveling I usually take a pen to fill out landing cards if necessary and you never really know when you’ll need them.
- Nail File – I always carry around a nail file as my nails are quite long and break easily. I’m not too fussy as to where I buy my nail files but I always make sure I have one in my bag and one in my house.
- Hand Sanitiser – If I’m going out for food I will slip a little hand sanitiser in my bag. It saves me from having to go to the bathroom and wash my hands before the meal. They also smell great as a bonus!
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14230719/?claim=sc5zv9chkp2″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>